Monday, December 7, 2009

It is Christmas Time in the Taylor House!!

Christmas is my most favorite holiday of the year (with the 4th of July being a close second). I love everything about it the reason, the lights, the smells, the trees, the decorations, the food, the break from life and the family time. I HATE being cold and got pretty spoiled in California, but somehow it is OK around Christmas...I don't mind it so much! This year I let Jon buy whatever tree he wanted and since we have high ceilings he definitely got the biggest he could find. Luckily this year we were putting up a little angel topper Belle made in class and not our normal star or it wouldn't have fit at all:-) We wont go sooo big next year but it was nice to have enough room for all the ornaments this year!!! I tried to put the pics in order of our wonderful night which also included pizza, a warm cozy fire, charlie brown Christmas, while you were sleeping, Christmas vacation and a Christmas carol (last year we hardly watched any of our Christmas movies so we were determined this year!!) Merry Christmas!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment