Friday, May 6, 2011

Moore Spring Bash 2011

All six of us were together(yes I do realize that this post is late:) It was a great time!! Family time is so important and always fun to see everyone and all the cousins growing up!! God has been good to our family!!



Granny and Poppy (with the aid of Dyllann and Micah) kept all the grankids so that all of us kids and our spouses could go out!

My Beautiful Sisters!!!


ZOO DAY!!




We tried to take a funny picture and we kept laughing!!


There we go!!



To my siblings: God has blessed me greatly with the relationships that He a blessed me with through you and the guidance and love you guys have given me, has shaped a lot of who I am. You guys laugh with me, cry with me, challenge me, irritate me, and most important you love me!! I pray that God uses me in your lives as much as He has used you all in my life!


Mom and Dad: for us to love each other and enjoy each other this much you guys did something right!! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment