Friday, June 10, 2011

Houston Trip #4

I am sitting here tonight and it is my last night in Houston visiting my sister. This is my fourth summer to come in a row, starting when Isabelle was only 8 weeks old, and the girls and I have made the trip every summer. This has been a great week and I feel refreshed!! This trip is always special to me because it has let me get to know my sister more and to actually just get to sit and talk with her (well after my kids are finally asleep:) As my head finally hit the pillow last night, I laid there thanking God of how blessed I am to have a sister who has journeyed before me and will help me along as I am learning and growing!! Christy I know that these trips will not always be possible but I am so thankful that we have had the last four summers together!! Thinking back it reminds me of where I was four years ago and what my struggles were then and to look back and see the progress is always encouraging. I like being around Christy because the way she is, is hope for my future that I can grow into that! Thanks for this week and the one's before, may we always take time to know each other more...

No comments:

Post a Comment