Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's A Girl!!! (for Summer!!)

It is a girl!!! I am sooo beyond excited for Summer and Trav and cannot wait to see all four of our crazy girls (plus Summer and I) storm Target!! I see many fun girl trips in our future!!!

Lyric isnt so sure about this sister thing...lol













The picture below is from when we found out sweet Lyric was a girl!! Man time flies....

Summer my dear sweet baby sister, I am truly blessed to have you in my life as my sister and my best friend!! I am beyond excited that God is giving our daughters that with each other! My daughters have been the greatest joy I could ever imagine and I am so proud of you as a mom, daughter, wife, friend, sister and my friend!!! Can't wait to meet this sweet girl coming to join our madness!!! love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment