Friday, October 21, 2011

My UN-Birthday!!

I figured a month later is about right on making a post for something, so here is what we did for my UN-birthday!! We called it because my birthdays have a history of being bad, so we celebrated early!! It started Friday morning with sleeping in and Jon had arranged for the kids to be gone, and all day Friday I got to spend shopping with my sister, shopping, lunch and a kid-free day! It was awesome! Then that night we got all dressed up and Jon had made reservations at this Castle restaurant for dinner, then off to get cheesecake!! We woke up and went and spent like three hours at a coffee shop, reading and talking and then off to lunch. The day before Rhonni surprised me for lunch!!! And the day of my birthday Jess took me out to lunch!! Overall it was a great birthday and so much fun!!




















Here goes year number 28!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment