Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Life Lately....

Life has been pretty insane lately...moving, new jobs, new friends, new church, helping out with Lyric, trips to Dallas, halloween, thanksgiving!! A lot has been going on and things have felt completely out of control, for people who know me, I don't like this much. I don't like that unsettled feeling, but through all the change it has been a time of growth. Growth with God constantly asking me to trust Him...with moving, with new jobs, with new relationships, with new church, with Lyric, with Summer, with traveling...TRUST. Trust can been a hard thing, but on the same exact hand in can be the most amazing thing ever. You see trust can push you like nothing else can, and if chosen, trust can lead you into a deeper way of living life.
I know these are a lot of pics and honestly they may seem scattered, but this is where I am at in life...

My Hot Husband!!! Jon thanks for walking with me!!

Time with Uncle Ty

ZOO DAY!!!

My crazy girls!!!!


These pics are old but Belle was determined to make Lyric a beautiful princess bed!!! Yes, the doilees were a must!!

Kimberlin inherited some of Belle's old Jammies!!

Isabelle got to go with Jon for 'See You At the Pole' She was excited to get to pray with all the kids!!! (the face is because it was like 6 in the morning)

This is Belle sleeping in her box...her dad this with her. She is soo funny

Jess, this pic is for you...

Park Picnic Day!!

Belle and her crazy outfits!!!

One day we went to this small town festival!!
Watching the parade!!



Kimberlin sleeping in her highchair!!

They got out of order, but more festival pictures...

Jon got me this card and the outside was soooooo sweet!!!

My favorite group of pictures!!! Making cookies together!!!


I love these girls!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment