Tuesday, January 26, 2010

excuses...

Ok so I posted last week how I had a bad day, well that bad day pretty much turned into a terrible week...its ok now, but it was pretty bad...to the point where it was either laugh or cry...or for me, both. Anyway what does that have to do with my laundry??? Well you see first off I am shocked that four people can even make this much laundry in a weeks time, but that is not my point. These pictures are as bad as I have ever let my laundry get before, and when I decided to start working on pushing them through and getting them put away, I thought that, "well at least this isn't all the time" I thought it was sort of like sin...we always have excuses for letting it get to where it has gotten (no matter what it is bitterness, anger, lust, jealousy) , and unlike my laundry, sin isn't as easy cleaned up and put away, forgiven, yes, but there are still effects of the sin left in the debris. Just a thought I had...

No comments:

Post a Comment