Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Princess Gowns and Toothless Grins

Isabelle will officially be three in about two months and my baby is closer to one than being an infant....wow!! Time is flying. I often try to rush through the days to get stuff done (bill paying, laundry, lunch, cleaning the house, nursing, nap time, appointments, play dates, dinner, grocery shopping, bath time, etc...) after all my personality is t"to-do" stuff, and I forget that time is not going to stand still. I cannot push a pause button and the girls stay the same size...they are growing. I realize that this stage of Isabelle wanting to spin in her princess costume and watch snow white with mommy, isn't going to be last forever. Kimberlin looks up at me with this toothless grin and I know that within a few weeks that will be no more. So today I am thankful! Today I will slow down and enjoy where they are and not just rush by these beautiful memories!!






No comments:

Post a Comment