Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Different...

These two pictures make my point:When I look at my two daughters I am always surprised at how completely different they are. In appearance they look completely different. Isabelle has these dark eyes and dark lashes and tan skin, and then there is Kimberlin who has these bright blue eyes, and this great smile, and she is so fair skinned.


When I look at them I see how creative God is. How there can be so many people and they are all so different, from looks to personality, from laughter to fears. We are all made different. God could have just created us all the exact same or not made creation so beautiful for us to enjoy, but He didn't. He chose to take the time and create people and nature so perfectly.
What a great God.
What a creative God.

2 comments:

  1. That's great! It is crazy how different sisters can be!! Funny thing...I just made a post about God's Creation too! :) What a wonderful God we have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these two girls sooooo much! They are different but I bet they'll be best friends just like us :-)

    ReplyDelete