Friday, March 12, 2010

Flashback Friday!!

Ok so I am a very organized person (although having two kids has shaken that up a bit) I am still organized. Everything has a place, and I like things to be there...I am not like so organized that i freak out if things aren't in order 100% of the time, but most of the time I like it that way:) Anyways I keep my pictures super organized and I love being able to go back and know exactly what I am looking for will be there, hence the idea of "Flashback Friday!" Cheesy name I know but I thought it would be cool to post pics of where we were as far back as I can go, so all of these pics are from March over the last few years:



This was me 7 days before I popped with Isabelle (2007), so we were still living out in California:




Here is Jon and Isabelle right before here 1st birthday in 2008


This one was one of the first outfits I made to sell (2008):

This was the night of Isabelle's 2nd Birthday (2009), and Kimberlin was still in my belly:


The rest of these pics were from our very relaxing vacation to Florida!! (2009):



No comments:

Post a Comment