Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Isabelle's Personality

I love being able to stay home with my girls, and one of the best things about this choice is getting to capture some of the best moments on camera. Some of these pics are older but I love how between all of them it captures her personality:)

These two pics were actually from January, I randomly found them on my other camera I hadn't been using. Amanda bought us some matching aprons which was perfect for us because we cook together all the time! We pretend we are on a cooking show and she is quite the little helper, she can even crack eggs pretty good:)
This was a picture from one of her naps, she must have gotten down and moved the horse into bed with her, then tucked him in!
I was on the computer and she randomly came out wearing my gym stuff and said, "look mommy now I can get faster and stronger like you!"

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! And, I think her and Addison are definitely a lot alike! Thanks for all your encouragment today...I really needed it!

    ReplyDelete