Monday, September 20, 2010

dear blogging world....

Ok, so I am blogging tonight because I have a frustration, and I know I cannot be the only human in the world that is struggling with this, so I am here to vent a little pent up frustration and to make sure that if you ever feel like this you know you are not alone.
SO here is my issue: Do you ever feel like you don't have enough time in day? That you are constantly having to decide what is most important, so you can slack a little on the "non-important" stuff? Do you crash into bed thinking what did I actually do today that was really productive...I mean there was stuff accomplished that was super productive but it will all be there tomorrow. Do you ever feel like you are not pouring enough into a relationship because life is just keeping you so busy?
Well I answered yes to all the above. This hasn't been a consistent annoyance in my life til of late (like the last month). I feel a bit like a hamster running in a wheel and trying to keep up. I don't want to live life missing awesome day to day moments, but right now I am struggling with finding the balance.

Have you ever had one of those weeks planned out in your head and you know what you are going to be doing everyday and then the week comes and goes and looked nothing like what you had planned?? Well this is this how this week is turning out for me. All of the above to say that I know that what I am doing is important and I have just seem to hit a super busy phase of life right now.

If you have ever felt like this before please take into account several considerations:
-sleep (are you getting enough?)
-hormones (they are not a reason to sin...I have to tell myself this often)
-relationships (are you communicating with God and your support group of friends and family)
-time (how are you really spending it)
Well I don't know if this helped you, but as I lay my head on my pillow tonight, I will rest a little better because all of this did help me!!

2 comments:

  1. I've felt that way before....many times! So, at least we know there are at least 2 of us in the world that feel like that from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!! That is me everyday!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete