Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our Dallas Getaway!!

Mid September Jon had a conference and I was able to go with him (thanks mom and dad...or granny and poppy) anyways we had such a great time!! It was also my 27th birthday!! Jon and I don't always get a ton of time away together to talk kid-free-uninterrupted conversations, so this was such a blessing to my soul! Some of our friends met us down there the first night and the second night we stayed with Paul in Fort Worth!! Good times....
Paul took Jon and I to this place called the 'Love Shack' they had really great burgers!!


Paul and I rocking our sunglasses:)

We went to some sporting good store...Jon fun there;)

This is me in the store...messing with my camera...

Enjoying Starbucks

This pic was supposed to be serious, but then both of us tried to be funny, it was hillarious.

At the end of the conference

Kat and I at the conference

My birthday gifts:)))))))

I for sure got the best cards this year...they were all so FUNNY!!

Kat and I at the POOL!!!

This was the best hour of the trip....it was beyond relaxing:)

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you've had two kids?!?! I hope I look as good as you someday! Love you & I'm so glad you were able to escape and enjoy some time wich yo man!! Shoot GIRL!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete