Monday, October 18, 2010

On Moving....

I am home today just packing up boxes and as I am packing up box by box, I am getting a little sentimental, after all this is the house I found out I was pregnant with Kimberlin in, and later brought her home to. This is the house Belle moved from her crib to a big girl bed and potty-trained in, she became a little girl here not a baby. We have had some of the best and biggest christmas trees here in the light of the fireplace, some of the best moments in community here with our friends. We have grown and changed, been challenged and pushed, loved and been loved here in the house. I realize that it is just walls with a roof, but these times will now go in our brains as memories, and not our reality. I am excited, please don't get me wrong, but today, this Monday afternoon I am a little sad:-(
Thank you God for this time here in this house...

No comments:

Post a Comment