Thursday, January 20, 2011

Downtown, haircuts, forts and such...

Yes, I am still playing catch up on the blogging world...but I think I am making progress!! This first group of pictures is from this beautiful night in December, the day was like 72 degrees and that night was only like 68, it was sooooo perfect!! We love downtown and spend a lot of time there in the summer and so this was a nice little gift in the middle of December!! Daddy and his girls!!

Mom and Kimberlin!!

Isabelle wanted a picture 'picking the statues nose'
My sweet girls!!Sisters!!!
Kimberlin's first haircut! She was getting the 'she mullet' or the 'shullet' so we decided it was time to trim it up!! Also because Jon has quite the fear of mullets:) Moms reading this please do not make the same mistake I did with this one, I always tell Kimberlin not to touch sharp stuff or it will cut her, so when we went to get her haircut I was telling her, 'we are going to cut your hair' this look of fear kept coming over her, then I realized it was because she had always heard cut as bad thing, anyways by the end of it we were saying your hair is getting trimmed, instead of cut....a lot less traumatic...hopefully!!
This is 'not so sure look' I was talking about:)
For Christmas Isabelle got some pajamas from her grandma and it came with matching PJ's for the doll!! They are tooo cute and Belle loved them:)
Jon brought Kimberlin in from the car and stood her up, but when he went back out to get Belle and came back in, Kimberlin was down and out!!!
On December 14th, Jon and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary!
Christmas Eve morning I made the girls a fort and they played in the fort for like an hour and half together, reading books and laughing, it was so sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment