Thursday, February 4, 2010

God is sooooo awesome!!!

I am sort of on a crunch time bc we need to be leaving soon but I wanted to post this before tonight bc tonight Summer is finding out what she is having. Most of the people who read this blog know what my little sister has been through with her pregnancies, and now, today even, she got to see that little baby moving and kicking around!!! She is going to announce tonight what she is having and I cannot wait!!!!! I could hardly sleep last night bc I was so excited and it isn't even me who is pregnant! I say all that to say that God has been gracious and loving!! He amazes me by how He knits each child together with a purpose and a plan. Thank you God.

Oh yeah I just want it to go on record that I think it is a boy, jon thinks it is a girl, Isabelle thinks a boy....we shall see!!!

1 comment: