Friday, February 19, 2010

Isabelle+Kimberlin=Friends Forever

Something about having two kids really rocked my world....it may not others but it did me. My kids are great and for the most part obedient, but it really did shake me. It is hard, but on the flip side of that it is sooo good because the girls have each other. I am sooo grateful to be home with them because I think they are given the opportunity to be best friends:) Kimberlin gets so excited when she sees Belle (most of the time) and Isabelle loves being a big sister:-) Their personalities really come out when they are playing and Kimberlin is jabbering away and Belle is being the bossy big sister who knows best.








This post makes me thankful for my sisters! Summer you have seen me through a lot...you have made me laugh like every time I am around you, and you have held me when the tears wouldn't stop. I love you soo much and i am so excited that you are adding a little girl to our clan:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment