Monday, February 15, 2010

Mondays....

Monday mornings have this great way of somehow attacking all motivation and turning it into more like a big pile of mush, that wants to do nothing. My plan to get to the gym, by 6:45, fell away as soon my almost nine monthe daughter was up quite a bit because her teeth are coming through...I will have to squeeze it in at Jon's lunch hour instead. The cold weather didn't help the whole idea of getting into shorts and making it to the gym either. I am really done with winter, I know I don't get to decide when it ends...but enough already. I am running out of ways to burn an almost three year olds energy when we are stuck inside all day:-(
We did have a nice weekend though, I even got a break and went to the mall "kid free!!" It was nice:-) Friday night we had dinner with friends and that was awesome and super relaxing....I am so glad my brain finally gets how important "community" actually is, getting this concept has been a long process for me, but now I am putting it into practice and really quite enjoying it! I have a busy week with pretty much something planned every night.
Hoping to find my motivation. Here I come week....

No comments:

Post a Comment