Monday, April 26, 2010

coffee mugs...



OK, so I know this is pretty random, but welcome to my blog!! Randomness is a theme I have going for me :-) Anyhow the other day I ran into this dollar store and I came across these beautiful mugs, it wasn't like I was really in the market for coffee cups or even that I was at the dollar store looking for coffee cups, but SURPRISE!!! I instantly fell in love with the sayings on each one and the colors!! I debated buying them, not for very long mind you because my coffee cup cabinet is full of random coffee cups of which none I have purchased...we have received them for gifts, or from visiting churches in California, or when I worked at Starbucks. So I decided it was time to clean up that cabinet a little and have some theme up there! Awesome treasure at the dollar store:)

No comments:

Post a Comment