Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vacation at Medicine Park 2010

We ended up taking a last minute vacation, and we went to Medicine Park and got a cabin. Our friends Mic and Jessica went with us, they have two kids, so all the kids had a great time playing together:) It was so relaxing!!!! The pics really aren't in order but you will at least see them, sorry there are sooo many...


I was standing at the top of the dam, it was pretty cool!




Smore time!!!!!

If I did end up in real jail, it would be with Jess...lol



bff's
Landon


This was a cedar tree plantation, it was really cool.

I love this pic!!!
The last day it was just our family, so Jon took all three of his girls hiking!!! Isabelle did so great, she was brave and adventerous!!! I was proud of her!!


Kimber-kid!!!



Mic and Jess


I pray that Jess and I are good models for our daughters of what true friendship looks like!


HEART!!

She is a mountain climber!!!












Jess and Landon!


Last time we were at Medicine Park, I took a pic of this, I was 32 pounds heavier then...crazy

This really is a kodak moment, these girls are always doing something crazy together!!
Dad hiking with his girls!!

Super-DAD!!!
This pic is so them....




fearless

Taking in the view!!


Take time to smell the flowers....and I think they picked some too...



"You go first"
Beautiful girl!
Best Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment