Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This and That

I finally cleaned off my camera and so for the next couple posts I will just be updating pictures!! The girls are growing everyday and are the best of friends!! It is soooo awesome to get to be there mom(even though some days they make me a little crazy;)) Here is a little of this and that, which makes up our simply life!!

Granny bought the girls some princess crowns and I don't think the girls took them off for like three days!! They loved them!!


Kimberlin's ever so loving looks that you can read like a book!





We had the chance to get to babysit Lyric and the girls are sooo helpful!!

Kimber isn't really sure about another baby though;)

Sleeping in a tent in there room!!
I sleep with this eye patch at night, well Belle takes naps in our bedroom during the day so sometimes she sneaks it on!! I just happen get a picture!!
One day in February the weather was so beautiful we loaded up and went to the Zoo for a picnic!!


Wrestle time with daddy!!

Love this shot:)




Hair finally long enough for piggy tails!!


No comments:

Post a Comment