Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday My Isabelle!!


My oldest daughter Isabelle is four today!!! She has been such a blessing (and a challenge;) to my life!! The beautiful thing about Isabelle is that she is passionate and caring in a way that I only imagine to be. She is determined and focused. She is growing into a beautiful little girl, inside and out. Someone told me the other day, "wow she has energy!" but then they looked at me and said "imagine tunneling all that in a way that glorifies God?" As her mom I dream of helping her learn to use the gifts God has blessed her with for His glory. She is a leader and creative! I feel so blessed to have her in my life and Isabelle as I wrote to you when you weren't even out of my tummy yet... "may you learn to seek God and pursue Him, no matter the cost!" Glorifying Christ with your life is the most important thing you can do. I pray that God uses your life in mighty ways for Him!! Remember always who's image you were created in!! Happy Birthday sweet Isabelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. I sure miss you!! Happy birthday sweet baby!! You are an amazing little girl and Aunt Mer loves you!!!

    ReplyDelete