Monday, February 28, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

In honor of another week I thought I would post a few of my favorite things!! These are just a few newer things i have discovered lately that I really like!!!!


An apple and one tablespoon of peanut butter, is one of my favorite snacks!! Plus it is under 200 calories!!! Delicious!!
Another new thing i have learned to love is sweet potatoes!! I eat a baked sweet potato twice a week for lunch!! sooo yummmyyy!!!


This little treasure I found at walmart and I absolutely LOVE it!! It is just a refillable water bottle, but something about the shape just says "drink me!!!" so it helps with consuming my eighty ounces a day!!!

This post is just about enjoying the simple things in life!!! Here is to another week...




No comments:

Post a Comment