Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Change in Perspective....

Grocery shopping to me used to be this dreaded act of having to plan a menu, right out a shopping list from that menu, taking the girls to grocery shop (which is not really the funnest thing for a one and three year old) getting home unloading the girls and then the groceries, then putting all the groceries up....it really filled up half a day very quickly.
Then one day as I started my normal planning and making list, I realized that the fact that we had money to go grocery shopping was a blessing...not a curse I had made it out to be. So then the whole attitude behind the process changed. My perspective changed, and with that perspective change came an attitude change. Now when it is time to go shopping I check my heart and my attitude because this is a blessing that we have food!!
From the trunk....

...to the house

now all put away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment