Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank you to my sisters!!

My weight loss journey has been huge for me and I am so excited to have people who have chosen to walk with me. These people answer my questions, and listen to me ramble on about food choices, they are there to encourage me when I really don't want to keep busting my butt off (very literally:-) Anyway my sisters have been huge helps to me in encouraging me. It was funny because last week when I was in Colorado, Nesta left me a little envelope in my diaper bag that said "do not open until 136 pounds." This has really help to push me to getting back on track after vacation. Then last Thursday Summer brought me a little box and said "do not open until 130 pounds." Then on Wednesday I went to get the mail and Christy sent me a letter with a sealed envelope that said "do not open until 133 pounds!!" I cannot say enough how much there support means to me! It is so nice to know that there are people cheering me on!!! These are just a few of the people who are supporting me, so thanks to everyone who has been a part.

No comments:

Post a Comment