Thursday, October 29, 2009

weighing in...well sort of

I weighed today but I am still sitting right at 136.1...I didn't work out as much as I normally do and wasn't as careful with my eating as I should have been, so today starts a new week and here I go. I am so determined to get that scale to read under 136 next week.

Since I didn't lose weight today and have nothing exciting to post I thought I would tell everyone how I much I have lost in inches!!
I measure monthly so from August to September I lost 10 inches total.
From September to October I lost another 5 3/4 inches!!!
This is around my bust, waist, hips, thighs and arms!

So total I have lost 15 3/4 inches!!! It is sort of crazy to think that I had that many extra inches to lose.

Until it becomes freedom....

No comments:

Post a Comment