Thursday, November 19, 2009

odd post...

OK so I had asked for a full length mirror for my birthday and instead I got other great stuff! But I still had no mirror, the only mirror in our house is on the very small medicine cabinet in the bathroom (which BTW you have to stand up on the bathtub and hold onto the shower curtain rod to see your body in). So one day I was going to close the blinds and one small window looks out to the garage/storage thing that we inherited with the house, anyway I looked out and I saw a full length mirror just sitting there (very dirty but still just sitting there) So I ran out and checked to see if it was rusted and unusable or just dirty...It was just dirty!!! So Isabelle and I brought it in to clean it up and I now have a full length mirror!!














1 comment:

  1. That's cool. It's funny that you never noticed it out there before. LOL!

    ReplyDelete