Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weighing in...

I stepped on the scale this morning and it read the glorious number of...134.3!!! I am so close to my goal I can't believe it! I am thinking of changing my final goal to 125 because I have this pair of jeans I would love to wear but I am not sure if 130 is going to get me in them! Five more pounds makes a huge difference. The main thing that I have noticed about my weight loss is that I have so much more energy...well most days. I know nursing Kimberlin still sucks my energy, so I can't wait to see how I feel when I am done nursing!! Well 1.8 pounds lighter is a great week, I worked really hard this week and was determined to get that scale to move...my hard work payed off! My next envelope, from my sisters, that I get to open is at 133 pounds, the challenge to drop 1.3 pounds this next week is on, here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment