Friday, May 7, 2010

Friendships....

I am such a loved person, I am not saying that to brag on myself but to brag on the people that love me and take care of me. They are always there when I need them and they keep me in check! They make me laugh when I am sad and they fill me with sugar because they know I love it!! God has blessed me beyond more then I could imagine with great friendships! One day I was having an awful day and went to hang out at my sister's house and she wasn't there but hanging on the door was my favorite candy and drink:) Then at the cabin on our vacation my best friend Jess had my favorite drinks already in the fridge when I got there plus made me chocolate chip cookies. Even last night just to say love she dropped by a surprise for me. My hope is that I am at least half as good of a friend to them as they are to me, and they will be super blessed. The day of my race, because people who knew me, knew how important the race was to me, called me and texted me, I had calls from Colorado, New Mexico, California and Texas!! I am blessed! Thanks for taking part of my life, for getting to know what makes me tick and for being patient with me in spite of it. In case I don't tell you today I love you guys!!


P.S. From the pics I look like a food junkie...I guess I sort of am.

Love these 9 things on friendship, if you have a best friend, this will relate to you, straight to the heart...it cracks me up:)

1. When you are sad,
I will jump on the person
Who made you sad
Like a spider monkey
Jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!

2. When you are blue,
I will try to dislodge
Whatever is choking you..

3. When you smile,
I will know you are
Plotting something
That I must be involved in.

4. When you're scared,
We will high tail it out of here.

5. When you are worried,
I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse
It could be until you
Quit whining, ya big baby!!!!

6.. When you are confused,
I will use little words.

7. When you are sick,
Stay away from me
Until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have....

8. When you fall,
I'll pick you up
And dust you off--
After I laugh my rear off!!

9.. This is my oath.....
I pledge it to the end.
'Why?' you may ask;
-- because you are my FRIEND!

1 comment:

  1. Love the post! You're the most amazing friend a sister could ask for! I know those who love you and I know they'd agree you are AWESOME! Thanks for making one of the biggest days of my life come true! LOVE YOU!
    btw... loved the friendship poem thing lmao!

    ReplyDelete