Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One of my Hero's

As of today my friend Pamella (who I call Pamella Ramella:) is officially in remission, she had her last chemo appointment today and she has taken it all with such bravery!! This woman has taught me so much, she started out being my boss in California and from there our relationship grew and she helped me through some of the darkest most confusing times of my life, she was one of my constant strengths and prayer warriors. I am so grateful to God who has journeyed through this time in her life with her. When I first found out about her breast cancer I was so torn and I felt so helpless sooooo far away, but God let me be there in different ways for her and I will go see her when she has gained some of her strength back. I am planning a trip to California sometime in August. God brings some people into your life and they forever change the course your life will take, this was Pamella to me. She will forever be one of my best friends, my greatest mentors and one of my heroes....thanks Pamella!!! God is so good, faithful, strong, and wonderful.

(yes I know I am so pregnant my face looks like a swollen grapefruit with eyes:)

P.S. Thanks to all those who prayed for my friend and who let me cry on their shoulder doing this hard time. During a hard time you realize how great a support system you have :) Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! She is such an amazing person and I'm glad she was there for my sister when you needed her most!

    ReplyDelete