Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer Baby Shower!!!!

Here are some pictures...a lot of pictures, from Summer's shower. i had the honor to get to throw it for her and it turned out really nice, and she got a lot of great gifts!! I actually stumbled on the idea of pinwheels by buying some cupcake toppers off of etsy, then from there I researched how to make them and total I made over 85, it was funny because for three days the week of the shower we lost power, due to tornado's, so I was making them by candlelight:) Then it was supposed to be outside but God decided indoors would be better so we moved it, which worked out AMAZING because we got to set it up the night before, my mom was there helping til midnight, but we had a blast getting to love Summer in this way:) I love you Summer!!!
Thank you to all who helped this day become a reality, I had so many people who love Summer step up and help me with it, which made Summer feel even more loved. Romona offered to bring food, Allison did the party favors which were too cute, Mom sent the invites, Jessica brought food, Deborah did all the chocolate fountains stuff, then Nesta and Julie helped financially. The most awesome part about all the help was that I didnt ask people just stepped up and said "I want to do this for Summer!"

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Randi! This meant the world to me and I know that through the journey of the ups and downs we had our doubts that we'd see the day! God is so faithful and thanks for being a rock in my life :-) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were some really cute decorations! Love the quilt :)

    ReplyDelete