Thursday, May 27, 2010

Man I love my sisters....

Meeting at Taco Bueno for lunch!!


Next stop....SPA TIME!!!

Then off to see "Letter's to Juliette"
Shopping at IKEA is amazing!! You can spend a whole day in there just looking at everything!
Japenese Dinner on Dad!!
Hottub time!!
Christy and I are so much alike, we laughed because we both had little notebooks we kept checking:)
Lunch at Olive Garden

We went to a Murder Mystery dinner theater at the Gaylord Texan Hotel and it was awesome the show was really great and all the actors outdid themselves. Nesta actually got chosen to stand up and do a little jig with one of the actresses, it was hillarious and they totally picked the right sister!! We were called the "getaway gals" and we even solved the mystery:))

This pose is called the "Ashlynn"
The last few pictures, before we say goodbye....

Until God brings us together again, I love you my sisters!! and Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Man we had a good time! Thanks for all the planning and making this year happen! You rock and I can't wait until next time! It's crazy to think that was my last time to go and to not have to say goodbye to my baby :-( I'm sure I'll need to be refreshed in two years :-)

    ReplyDelete