Sunday, May 2, 2010

I have had such a weird day today, it has been ok, but weird. I don't know if anyone reading this can understand what I am saying or if I am even communicating it in way that anyone else can understand me, but it is weird. I feel a little like I am in a daze, just kind of going through the motions of the day. Anyhow it is over and I am about to netflix it up, and climb into bed with an old black and white movie. I wish I had some great insight to share on life, or some challenging question to make you ponder, but, alas, I don't. I have very little left at the end of this busy day and I am praying that God renews my mind, body and spirit as I sleep tonight.

Tomorrow starts another week of
living
monday-ing
mothering
relationshiping
cooking
cleaning
planning
and growing...

ready or not here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment