Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Learning from Mommy

Being a able to be a stay at home mom is a wonderful gift, although trying at times, I am able to capture some of the SWEETEST moments in my daughters lives and it is amazing:) Here are some pictures of them "playing mommy" it is so cool because they learned this from me!! From watching me love and take care of them, this is a cool thought and a constant reminder that they are always watching me, learning from the good and the bad. One of my aunts told me, when I asked for her parenting advice, to imagine a mirror on your child's forehead and to look into and see what are they seeing? Are they seeing love and patience?? What all am I teaching them through my actions?

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Love these pics! They are both getting so big...and man, are they gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete