Friday, August 6, 2010

Worst blogger ever, yeah that would be me...

Ok, so I am posting this to let people know (that is if anyone still reads my blog besides the few that love me so much) anyway I am posting this to sat that either later tonight or tomorrow morning I will have some pictures posted!!! I am working on organizing them and then I will start uploading. This has been one of the busiest summer's of my life, time really does go faster and faster the older and older I get. Jon has been gone a lot this summer, to Utah, Colorado and China, so the girls and I have been having a lot of "girl-time" things are good though, and we are all happy and well. Alright well I wont keep boring you and will keep working on my pics!! Thanks for checking my blog, even when I have been slacking:)))

2 comments:

  1. Hear... hear Jewels!! Glad to see you're back on the wagon :-) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete