Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Memorial Day..yeah I know it was a while ago.

Back for memorial day we had invited all of our friends to my parents house out at the lake, and it was such an awesome time!! We started there in the afternoon and didn't stop until way after dark!! The best part (to me) were the smores:) oh yeah and I guess hanging out with awesome people was nice too;) anyway I didn't take a ton of shots but here are some random ones...
Working on a fire, it wasn't cold bnut we had to have smores!!

Rhonni and Zavie! I love this shot

Kat

Isabelle and Isabelle having a little snack!


My friend Jess took this pic of her son Landon, and it really does look like
he is in an action movie, running from the explosion.

Landon


Cadence




all the guys out on the boat

I know this post is beyond late, but I am working on catching up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment